Mutiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SaggedBoobs

+5
Kev
FurryWalls
Ian (WizOaksfield)
Daniel
Elias
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dinogirl Re: SaggedBoobs

Post by DeadEarMuffs Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:44 am

gl, lol i am in kitchener, like one hour from toronto XD!!! going there for boxing day probs gunna buy turtal beaches for my new 360 slim so i tea bag nibs in blackops when i get it for xmas XD and getting a new xbox for xmas cus mine is red ringed Very Happy!!!

DeadEarMuffs
Never gonna run around
Never gonna run around

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagged Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:51 am

I traded my slim in for a normal elite with 2 controllers because my friend only moved the slim a little, and it broke my mw2 disc. Razz

Sagged

Back to top Go down

Post by Elias Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:14 am

SaggedBoobs - Page 2 Goingplaces

ON A MORE IRRELEVANT NOTE. I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT. On your way to the store please buy some more apple juice. kthnx
SaggedBoobs - Page 2 1192009111617PM_baby-hitler-eliminates-the-juice
Elias
Elias
Never gonna run around
Never gonna run around

Number of posts : 3259

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:14 am

Hiya Michael, some quick questions for your application:

3. Names of guild(s) you've previously been in, as well as your reasons for leaving them: So far, Beelzebub so I can join Mutiny. But I have left various guilds before I took at break from Mapling. I was in SecksToys, the guild broke up because Nexon changed the name to msroxx.
How long were you in SecksToys? What were the names of the guilds you were in, and why did you leave them?

11. How long have you been playing MapleStory? I played maplestory since I was 7, I played on the beta.

If you've been playing since beta, please list all of your characters IGNs.

Other than the above, the app looks good. Come meet us in Ch12 FM entrance :]
Chrissy
Chrissy
Gotta make you understand

Number of posts : 5348

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagged Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:18 am

I have play since beta but I do not remember most of my characters because i stopped playing when i was 10 and started again. Its pretty much starting and stopping Razz. I was in SecksToys from 2 weeks after it was made until they broke up, I quit maplestory aswell after it broke up. Afterwards, I joined back and play a while, quit, gave my account away, and joined back because of big bang Razz

Sagged

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:20 am

Still doesn't explain why you left all your guilds? What was it about them that persuaded you to leave?

I get that it's been a long time since you've started playing again, but you don't remember a single IGN?
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagged Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:38 am

Well most of the reasons for leaving guilds were to leave for better guilds, because it always seem that theres a guild that could do more than other guilds, for example, i recently left beelzebub for popsicle because popsicle did many runs and are more active.

Sagged

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagged Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:45 am

Well here are some of them: IPClericWiz, EazyHeal, WeakKatara, iHaveBrawlz. I have a whole series of Eazy characters but I forgot the names Razz. WeakKatara was the character I gave away. IPClericWiz was my 1st account to reach 2nd job. iHaveBrawlz was one of my mules. The rest of my characters, I forgot about.

Sagged

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:11 am

Ah, alright. I see. Just fyi, Mutiny doesn't GPQ as much as we used to. We go on runs every now and again out of boredom.

Thanks for answering all my questions and good luck on your application! Remember to try to meet more of us in our Guild FM. :]
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by sagged Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:59 am

I do come, but most of the people are afk and they tell me to go to apply on forums o-o

sagged

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:55 am

What I'm hearing through the grapevine, my apologies if I'm hearing wrong, but... Did you happen to KS our guild recently and/or say bad things about us?
Chrissy
Chrissy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagged Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:59 pm

I dont think I have ksed Mutiny. But there was one time when one of my friends tried ksing this guy from mutiny. The guy called 2 or 3 other guys to ks him.

Sagged

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum