Mutiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Annihalate18's Redo Application

5 posters

Go down

Dinogirl Annihalate18's Redo Application

Post by JstinMce Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:50 pm

Part 1 - Basic Information
1. Your real name, or name you prefer to be called: Justin Mace (but i prefer just Mace)
2. Age (optional): 18
3. Location: McGregor, Texas (don't go there No )

Part 2 - Gaming
1. IGN (in-game name): Annihalate18
2. Class/Level: Aran, level 43
3. Names of guild(s) you've previously been in, as well as your reasons for leaving them: Pikkachu, The Guild was not Active Enough, as well as not supportive
4. Are you on ranks? If not, please explain. Yes
5. How active are you? I am usually on at random times in the day, possibly for 3 hours straight each time
6. Is your account shared with any other users? Please list their name(s) & relation to you. No this is My Own Account
7. Are you an immigrant? If yes, what server are you from? No, Bellocan All the Way
8. Are you applying to the guild on your main character? Please list all character names as well as the guilds they are associated with, if applicable. i have a 39 cleric (HealzYouz) and a 28 (soon to be) Assassin (BlooNCreem)
9. Have you ever had an IGN change? If yes, why? No I don't spend money on this game (unless i really want something then i will do free NX offers)
10. Have you ever been accused of hacking or scamming? The Occasional Person/Noob Tells me that i am but no I don't hack/scam
11. How long have you been playing Maple Story? Well I played a lot on my old account but i lost my Pin so currently i would say maybe 2 weeks
12. What are some of your in-game goals? i would like to get to at least 70-120... somewhere in that range

Part 3 - Guild
1. Who referred you to Mutiny? How long have you known this member? iites Referred me and i have known her for 5 days
2. Why do you want to join our guild? i would like to join because you seem to have a lot of very friendly members Very Happy
3. Please describe your personality to us! most of the time cheerful but every once in a while i will be a little bit depressed
4. And finally, tell us a little bit about yourself. It can be anything! Hobbies, interests, etc. :] i LOVE to play video games of all kinds (Computer, Console,ETC) also like fishing and i love to have fun (in other words parties Smile)

JstinMce

Back to top Go down

Dinogirl Re: Annihalate18's Redo Application

Post by Daniel Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:52 pm

LMFAO THE LOCATION ANSWER MADE ME LOL

Good luck on the application and thanks for your interest in Mutiny!
Daniel
Daniel
Never gonna run around
Never gonna run around

Number of posts : 2019

Back to top Go down

Post by FurryWalls Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:59 pm

I have cousins in midland, Texas and friends in Austin Smile make sure to stop by ch12 fm,!
FurryWalls
FurryWalls
Never gonna run around
Never gonna run around

Number of posts : 3725

Back to top Go down

Post by FurryWalls Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:01 am

Btws... That iites person... She's a scanner, watch out for her... There are rumors that that persons a he too.
FurryWalls
FurryWalls
Never gonna run around
Never gonna run around

Number of posts : 3725

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:35 am

I seen bulges on iites
Daniel
Daniel
Never gonna run around
Never gonna run around

Number of posts : 2019

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrissy Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:47 am

SpreadTheGen-xEchoe wrote:Btws... That iites person... She's a scanner, watch out for her... There are rumors that that persons a he too.

A "scanner".... yes... I like to "scan" things

@Dan youre just jelly cause I have more bulge than you'll ever dream of bby.

Ty for redoing your app <333 Very Happy
Chrissy
Chrissy
Gotta make you understand

Number of posts : 5348

Back to top Go down

Post by ArttysFaith Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:38 pm

i knew sum cute ass girls in Texas. i need 2 vist them sumday lolz. btw goodluck on the app n hope 2 c u in guild fm ch 12

ArttysFaith
Never gonna run around
Never gonna run around

Number of posts : 66

Back to top Go down

Post by Muke Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:40 pm

is mcgregor texas that bad? lol
Muke
Muke
Never gonna run around
Never gonna run around