Mutiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application to Mutiny - By ( 0rgasmicpoie )

4 posters

Go down

Dinogirl Application to Mutiny - By ( 0rgasmicpoie )

Post by 0rgasmic Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:09 pm

Part 1 - Basic Information
1. Your real name, or name you prefer to be called: Terry
2. Age (optional): 17
3. Location: Melbourne, Australia

Part 2 - Gaming
1. IGN (in-game name): 0rgasmicpoie
2. Class/Level: Aran, 110
3. Names of guild(s) you've previously been in, as well as your reasons for leaving them: I was in Noblehigh, which was my friends guild, but then i think he disbanded it. which is why i am no longer in the guild.
4. Are you on ranks? If not, please explain. Yes i am on rankings
5. How active are you? Mostly everyday of the week, if not im probably out partying !!
6. Is your account shared with any other users? Please list their name(s) & relation to you. Yes my account is shared between only one person which is Cindy ( iuiulem0n )
7. Are you an immigrant? If yes, what server are you from? I was in Windia, with my cousin Cindy, but then we started new characters in Bellocan.
8. Are you applying to the guild on your main character? Please list all character names as well as the guilds they are associated with, if applicable. Yes, i am applying with my main character
9. Have you ever had an IGN change? If yes, why? No, i have not had an IGN change
10. Have you ever been accused of hacking or scamming? I have not been accussed of hacking or scamming.
11. How long have you been playing MapleStory? 2 years and a half
12. What are some of your in-game goals? My goals are to become level 200 and also provide help within the mutiny guild and killing bosses in a short time =]

Part 3 - Guild
1. Who referred you to Mutiny? How long have you known this member? Jamie ( VeryHarddk) and Cindy ( iuiulem0n ), i've known jamie since primary school aswell, and you probably know as mentioned earlier Cindy who i've known since the day she was born lol.
2. Why do you want to join our guild? I want to join the guild because of what experience i have in the Guild FM with members from Mutiny and from what Cindy has told me saying the people within the Mutiny guild are so nice to one another, I dont want to join for the fame etc i just want to join because to feel in one big family and help one another.
3. Please describe your personality to us! I am very funny, i have a good sense of humour, i can be very hyperactive ( especially when it comes to girls oh lala ), and apart from that i am a self rounded person good to get along with.
4. And finally, tell us a little bit about yourself. It can be anything! Hobbies, interests, etc. :] MapleStory !!!, Driving sport cars, partying, tennis, gym, sleeping, eating although im already fat enough and Cindy bags me all the time, but im fine with it. Also interested in automotive section of cars Sport cars etc.

0rgasmic

Back to top Go down

Dinogirl Re: Application to Mutiny - By ( 0rgasmicpoie )

Post by iuiulem0n Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:12 pm

Good luck on the Application cousin =]

iuiulem0n
Never gonna run around
Never gonna run around

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by rofl Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:58 pm

Hey there and thanks for applying, however applications to Mutiny are currently closed. That means we aren't accepting any applications at the moment so we can have time to get acquainted with our newer members. If you're still interested in joining Mutiny in the future, please feel free to re-apply when we have reopened the applications.

Thanks again. Smile
rofl
rofl
Never gonna run around
Never gonna run around

Number of posts : 3274

Back to top Go down

Post by Val Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:28 am

I couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl...
Val
Val
Never gonna run around
Never gonna run around

Number of posts : 2018

Back to top Go down

Post by rofl Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:56 am

Boy
rofl
rofl
Never gonna run around
Never gonna run around

Number of posts : 3274

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:58 am

Val wrote:I couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl...
Same, there was a double entendre in Guild answer 3 which really made me lol
Daniel
Daniel
Never gonna run around
Never gonna run around

Number of posts : 2019

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down