Mutiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

0rgasmicPoIe

3 posters

Go down

Dinogirl 0rgasmicPoIe

Post by 0rgasmic Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:22 pm

Part 1 - Basic Information
1. Your real name, or name you prefer to be called: Terry
2. Age (optional): 17
3. Location: Australia/Victoria/Melbourne

Part 2 - Gaming
1. IGN (in-game name): 0rgasmicPoIe
2. Class/Level: Aran/110
3. Names of guild(s) you've previously been in, as well as your reasons for leaving them: Sorry i dont remember what guild i was in previously
4. Are you on ranks? If not, please explain. yes i am on ranks
5. How active are you? play everyday Smile
6. Is your account shared with any other users? Please list their name(s) & relation to you. nope account not shared
7. Are you an immigrant? If yes, what server are you from? nope i am not a immigrant
8. Are you applying to the guild on your main character? Please list all character names as well as the guilds they are associated with, if applicable. yes this is my main character on my account Smile
9. Have you ever had an IGN change? If yes, why? nope i have not had a ign change
10. Have you ever been accused of hacking or scamming? nope
11. How long have you been playing MapleStory? urmm 4 years but been on and off untill last year
12. What are some of your in-game goals? is to past lvl 150 and make friends along the way Very Happy

Part 3 - Guild
1. Who referred you to Mutiny? How long have you known this member? my cousin cindy is in the guild her IGN is IuIulem0n
2. Why do you want to join our guild? i want to join Mutiny because my cousin told me its a great guild and theres plenty of people that will help you and theres always someone to talk to
3. Please describe your personality to us! my personality is, very kind, talkative, fun and very helpful
4. And finally, tell us a little bit about yourself. It can be anything! Hobbies, interests, etc. :] i liek to play tennis as a sport but i also like to play rugby, i also play other games such as PS3, DOTA on warcraft and hang with my friends Very Happy

0rgasmic

Back to top Go down

Dinogirl Re: 0rgasmicPoIe

Post by DeadEarMuffs Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:41 pm

gl Smile

DeadEarMuffs
Never gonna run around
Never gonna run around

Number of posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:48 pm

I believe all further applications to mutiny are closed :\
L> Confirmation on this?

Anyways, thanks for your interest in mutiny and a possible good luck =]
Daniel
Daniel
Never gonna run around
Never gonna run around

Number of posts : 2019

Back to top Go down

Post by Tyler Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:33 pm

Applications to the guild have indeed been closed, as Daniel said. In previous times we've reviewed some applications during a closed period, but we've decided against that this time. If you're really interested in Mutiny, feel free to check the forum to find out when applications will be reopened and apply again.

We appreciate your interest! Thank you, and I hope you have a great day.
Tyler
Tyler
Never gonna give you up
Never gonna give you up

Number of posts : 2692

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down